The mandatory fields are:
- wholesale price
- retail price
- product name
- product description
- product category
- stock status (in stock, out of stock, on backorder)
- product type (simple or variable)
- If variable you will need to fill out the variation and all necessary information based off of the variation. For example, color, fragrance, size, etc.
- case size (if applicable)
- MOQ (if applicable)
*You also have the option to set prices in other currencies*
1. Click on the downward arrow located where it says: "set prices in other currencies"
2. You will then see that a new section appears where you are able to fill in other currencies if you would like to have a set static price. If you do not wish to have a set price, the price that appears in the other currency fields(see highlighted sections below) will be what the exchange rate is at the time you update your primary price.