Shipping outside your home country

When it comes to additional paperworks for specific product categories (e.g. Food, Alcoholic drinks, Cosmetics etc), brands are responsible to prepare the additional documentation for cross border and international shipping, as well as knowing if their products and packaging are approved and can be sold in foreign markets.


Companies importing goods into or exporting goods from the European Union need an EORI number. 

This means:

UK - EU / EU - UK - EORI number mandatory

EU - US / US - EU - EORI number mandatory

EU - EU - not needed but advisable 

US - UK / UK - US - not applicable

US - US - not applicable

For shipments outside your home country or territory: Please include 2x signed Commercial Invoices with the package - one inside and one attached outside in an envelope (for customs officials). You can download the Commercial Invoice from your Orders Dashboard.

Important: Shipments containing food, medication, plant material or cosmetics currently must travel to the EU with correct Phytosanitary paperwork and documentation or the parcels will be returned upon arrival. Shipments containing perfumes, air fresheners or chemical products may be considered a dangerous good and are required to travel with MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) or may be returned upon arrival.

Packing Slip: Include inside the parcel. This can be downloaded from your Orders Dashboard.